• An important element of using our translation and interpreting service is creating your training plan, it is evaluating your specific needs and those who will actually use our services, user training is more effective and memorable if you tailor it to your own organisation.
Learning to use our services effectively and planning your strategy will enhance productivity because users will be familiar with the systems in place.
We can deliver training sessions for telephone interpreting, translations or indeed all of our services on or off site anywhere in the country, courses are arranged to suit you, not us, thus enabling your business to carry on without interruption.
Sessions vary from one hour to one day, dependant on your individual needs.
A typical training session might include the following; How to contact our interpreting or translation service, Making the most of an interpreter, Overcoming difficulties.
Business language coaching
• With the ease of communication in todays global market, business language coaching is firmly based in developing what you need in the workplace.
Language coaching empowers people, provides you with accurate expression, creating impact and confidence, the net effect is that language and cultural barriers are diminished.
Our business language coaching can be delivered to individuals or groups. We use trained and qualified language teachers that have business acumen to deliver each session.
• If you are thinking of employing a member of staff with language skills, we can assess their language capabilities.
By using real scenarios, given to us by you, we will be able to assess both their written and spoken language skills using an experienced language assessor.
CNWL MHA training
• We understand the importance of individual customers business needs and as part of our linguist’s professional development we offer them specialist-training sessions to meet the needs of our customers.
• All services supplied by us are subject to our Terms & Conditions of Business.
World Trade Centre
48 Queen Street
We're an award-winning, UK-based interpreting and translation agency. We have a 19-year track record of delivering face to face interpreting, telephone interpreting and translation services across the UK.
"Language is Everything are more than just a translation service. Their advice on cultural issues was valuable when addressing challenges around our European customer service offer”
Paul Ness, Export Director, Arco