How to access this service
• Are you a new user? Call us on 0800 731 7878 to set up an account and receive a booking form. This will take only a few minutes and is completely free - we have no set-up fees or subscription charges.
• Try and give us as much notice as possible, this will give us more opportunity to assign a linguist that best suits your needs.
• Do you need consecutive interpreting, simultaneous interpreting or chuchatage?
• Consecutive interpreting is where the speaker pauses after each sentence to give the interpreter chance to relay the information into another language. Often the interpreter will take notes so that they can recall information.
• Simultaneous interpreting, is usually described as conference interpreting where the linguist works from a soundproof booth with a headset and microphone interpreting into their mother tongue at the same time as the person presenting the conference is speaking.
• Chuchotage (Whispered) is very much like simultaneous but without the equipment. It is literally the interpreter whispering to one or two people.
• Once you have decided just give us a call and we will talk you through the details we require. Once we have all the details we will send you a quote, and if you are happy with everything simply sign and send back the go-ahead form to enable us to continue to source a linguist for you.
• We have linguists all over the world, so if you are going on a business trip we can source a local linguist who will have knowledge not only of the language and culture but also with local knowledge. Alternatively we have linguists based in the UK who can accompany your clients when they visit you.
• Please talk to us about any special requests. For example, your client may prefer a male or female interpreter or you may need an interpreter with specific knowledge of a particular industry subject.
• When we assign an interpreter our project manager will contact you with confirmation and details of the interpreter.
• Our interpreter will bring one of our timesheets along to the assignment. When you have finished, fill in the timesheet and hand it back to the interpreter.
• When you are planning the assignment, remember to allow at least twice as much time as you would for an ‘English-only’ conversation.
• All translation services supplied by us are subject to our Terms & Conditions of Business.
• We measure customer satisfaction using standard feedback forms, which are sent out at random. If you are sent a form, we would be very grateful if you could fill it in and fax or e-mail it back to us.
World Trade Centre
48 Queen Street
We're an award-winning, UK-based interpreting and translation agency. We have a 19-year track record of delivering face to face interpreting, telephone interpreting and written translation services across the UK.
"Thank you again for another excellent service."
Neighbourhood Manager, Wiltshire Council